Gifts of Gratitude:
Though the lives of family members having a loved one killed in action are forever changed, the purpose of the Gifts of Gratitude fund (GofG) is intended to be a humble “thank you” from a grateful nation for the sacrifice these families have endured.
The objective of the GofG fund is to provide a tangible means for patriotic Americans to acknowledge the ultimate sacrifice paid on their behalf. This might include repairing a vehicle, fixing a roof, or catching up on overdue bills.
Stories & Thanks
Apply Right Now:
Criteria for Gifts of Gratitude application include:
1. Benefactor must be directly related (parents, spouse, children, siblings, etc.) to a member of the U.S. Military that was killed by enemy action (received Purple Heart).
2. All branches of the U.S. military service are eligible.
3. Anyone can nominate a person for the GofG fund.
4. Request must be submitted by email naming family member killed-in-action and briefly describing the current financial need. Send email to: email@example.com.
5. Original email will be followed up with a conference call to hear the "full story" and detailed request.
6. Recipients must be willing to be interviewed and allow their GofG experience to be documented.
7. The FHAF Advisory Board will make the final selections for the Gifts of Gratitude (GofG) recipients. This body is comprised of current combat veterans averaging 13+ deployments each, as well as select Families of the Fallen.
Sponsor a Complete